We do not knowingly collect, maintain, disclose, or transfer the personal information about users under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, please do not use our Services. If you are under the age of 16 and have used our Services, please contact us at the email address below so that we may delete your personal information.
This Privacy Statement covers the following subjects:
- Types of the Personal Data We Collect
- How We Collect the Personal Data
- How We Use the Personal Data We Collect
- How We Share the Personal Data
- How We Store, Process, Transfer and Protect the Personal Data
- Your Choices About the Personal Data
- Changes to Our Privacy Statement
- How to Contact Us
1. Types of the Personal Data We Collect
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, including information that can be used to identify you as an individual, directly or indirectly by reference to one or more factors specific to you. Personal data can include the following types of information:
- Personal information: We collect and use personal information from our customers and potential customers. Such information includes your name, contact information (postal address, telephone number, fax number, and email address), billing information, transaction history and other necessary information. You may also elect to provide NovaTomato with information regarding your personal or professional interests, experience with our products and contact preferences.
- Online usage information: We also sometimes collect and use information from your online interactions with us. Online usage information can include IP address, browser size, type and language, referring/exit pages and URLs, number of visits to our website and the hyperlinks you visited.
- Software usage information: We collect and use personal data relating to users of the software or other BeYou Multiwear products connected to the software. Such information may include software or device username, host name, device ID, IP address, Wi-Fi access point information, email address associated with the software, and/or information about usage of the software or its features.
We may combine the information you provide to us through different communications and contact channels, for example by combining data collected online with information provided offline.
2. How We Collect the Personal Data
We collect information directly from you:
- Registration and Ordering: In order to use certain parts of this Site or order products, all customers must fill out an online registration form with personal information, including but not limited to, your name, gender, shipping and billing address(es), phone number, email address, and other necessary information. In addition, we may ask for your country of residence and/or your organization's country of operation, so that we can comply with applicable laws and regulations. This information is used for billing, order processing and internal marketing as well as to communicate with you about your order and our Site.
- Email Addresses: Several locations on the Site allow you to enter your email address for purposes including but not limited to: registering for free promotional notices, requesting notification when new brands or product styles arrive, or signing up for our email newsletter. In addition, any participation in promotional contests organized by beyoumultiwear.com is completely voluntary and requires disclosure of contact information needed to notify winners and award prizes. We may post the names and cities of contest winners on our Site.
- Phone Number: Several locations on the Site allow you to enter your phone number for purposes including but not limited to: SMS verification, registering for free promotional notices, requesting notification when new brands or product styles arrive, or signing up for our SMS newsletter. We store your e-mail address and telephone number until you request that we delete it.
- Product Reviews: We ask for an email address and location along with the submission of all product reviews. Your email address will be kept private, but your location will be visible to other users. All other personal information that you choose to submit as part of the review will be available to other visitors to the Site.
Please review our https://beyoumultiwear.com/pages/cookie-policy for more information regarding our use of these technologies and your choices about them.
Certain Beyou Multiwear Designs software collects software user information via an automatic data feed when connected to the internet. Specific information about which personal data is collected by a particular software product is available in the documentation associated with that product.
3. How We Use the Personal Data We Collect
- Use of personal information: We use your personal information: (a) to respond to your correspondence; (b) to help you complete a transaction or order; (c) to provide updates on service and benefits; (d) to personalize our website for your needs; (e) to provide advertising, promotions or newsletters regarding our products and services to you online or by email; (f) to conduct market research to help us better meet our customers' needs; (g) to obtain your feedback on our products or services you have purchased; (h) to comply with our legal obligations, including export controls and trade compliance laws; and (i) for payment and order processing. Whenever we collect credit card numbers or other financial data, such information will be encrypted, will only be used for payment processing and will not be retained for other purposes.
- Use of online usage information: We collect online usage information to optimize your online experience, specifically: (a) to remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site; (b) to provide custom, personalized content and information; (c) to provide and monitor the effectiveness of our website; (d) to monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns; (e) to diagnose or fix technology problems; (f) to help you efficiently access your information after you sign in; and (g) to provide advertising for Beyou Multiwear Designs products and services to you online or by email.
- Use of software usage information: We use personal data collected from software usage for the following purposes: (a) to analyze software performance and functionality to improve the user experience; (b) to check for and provide software updates; (c) to ensure compliance with terms and conditions of software license agreements; (d) to identify unlicensed usage of the software; and (e) to provide usage reporting to our customers.
- Use of combined personal data: We may sometimes combine your personal information with online usage information and/or software usage information to build a broader profile of our individual users so that we can better serve our customers. This combined data will be used only for the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement.
4. How We Share the Personal Data
We will not rent or sell the Personal Data to any party. In order for us to provide you with our Services, we work with third parties (“Third Party Service Providers”) with whom we share personal data to support these Services.
Information you have provided to us during the use of our Services, including technical usage data, is shared with third parties who provide hosting and server co-location services as well as data and cyber security services.
Information you have provided to us during the use of our Services may be shared with third-party manufacturing services whom we engage to provide any Services.
Your email address and other contact details you have provided to us and your messages to our customer service is shared with communication, email distribution, and content delivery services as well as customer support system providers.
Information regarding your purchases and payments is shared with billing and payment processing services, fraud detection and prevention services, accounting and ﬁnancial advisors.
Information regarding your use of our website and other information received from cookies and similar technology is shared with web analytics, session recording, and online marketing services.
Information on your account, purchases and preferences can be shared with marketing services.
Insofar as reasonably necessary to defend our legal rights, we may share your personal data with our legal advisors.
We will only share personal data to Third Party Service Providers that have undertaken to comply with obligations set out in applicable data protection laws.
In certain circumstances, we will also disclose your information to third parties in and outside your country only to the extent allowed by applicable law, including:
- Corporate transactions: Circumstances may arise where we decide to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize businesses in some countries. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal information to prospective or actual purchasers, or the receipt of such information from sellers. It is our practice to disclose personal information in these circumstances only as permitted by applicable data protection law and to seek appropriate protection for personal information in these types of corporate transactions.
5. How We Store, Process, Transfer and Protect the Personal Data
- Data Retention: We retain your personal data as part of your individual customer record for a proper time period which comply with the GDPR, CCPA, etc. following any activity on your account. After that time, your record will be inactivated and then deleted in accordance with Beyoumultiwear's data retention practices. We may retain personal data associated with orders, quotes, or other official business records for a longer period of time as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Security: Beyou Multiwear Designs puts in place appropriate physical, electronic and organizational measures to safeguard and secure your data. These measures follow generally accepted industry standards both during transmission and once it is received. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmission to our website.
- Data compromise: In the event that your personal data under our control is compromised, Beyoumultiwear will investigate the situation and take all steps required by applicable law. This includes notification of the competent data protection authority where applicable, and when appropriate notification of those individuals whose personal data may have been compromised. Beyoumultiwear may take other steps in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
6. Your Rights and Choices About Your Personal Data
You have certain rights with respect to your personal data, including: the right to obtain information about the personal data we store about you, the right to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate, and the right to object, on grounds relating your particular situation, at any time to processing of your personal data. You also have the right, under certain circumstances, to erasure, restriction of processing, and portability of your personal data.
To exercise your rights please contact Beyoumultiwear by the email below. We will respond to your request as soon as is reasonably practicable and in any event within 30 days. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or enabling you to make corrections. Additional ways you may exercise choice about your personal data are outlined below.
8. How to Contact Us
How Is BeYou ensuring both clients and employees are safe during the order to delivery process?
At BeYou Multiwear, our top priority is the health and well-being of our clients, teams and communities. We closely monitor the latest developments with coronavirus (COVID-19) and take any and all precautionary measures to ensure a healthy work environment and the safest delivery to you.
Will COVID-19 impact my return?
At BeYou, our top priority is customer satisfaction. We understand this can be a challenging time with the potential of catching COVID-19. As long as health regulation and procedures are taken, along with the companies exchange and return policy guidelines met, your return should not be impacted by the virus. Please refer to our "Returns & Exchanges" section for more information.
Which products are available for purchase?
BeYou offers products across all categories, including custom wear, handbags, accessories, shoes, jewelry, and ready-to-wear. Custom Made to Order and personalized items are also available.
Does BeYou go on sale?
BeYou does occasionally engage in discount products, including Black Friday and private sales. If you see Beyou items, not from an official BeYou retailer, being sold at discounted, sale or clearance prices, then chances are the item is counterfeit.
What if an item is sold out/unavailable?
If an item or size you have selected is not available for purchase on BeYouMultiWear.com or you are having issues obtaining a specific item, we encourage you to reach out to us directly so we may assist you.
That information can be found in the Contact Us section.
How do I know what size is for me?
Size guides with general recommendations are available on each product page to help determine your best fit.
Where are BeYou products made?
Upholding our mission of responsible shopping, we are always searching to find more sustainable, environmentally friendly materials and manufacturing processes to develop products, while still upholding our commitment to superior quality and craftsmanship.
How is BeYou committed to sustainability and responsible shopping?
To learn more about how BeYou manages sustainability within our business, please visit our Corporate Sustainability & Responsibility Policy
Orders & Payment
What form of payments do you accept?
3. Apple Pay
4. Diners Club
6. Facebook Pay
7. Google Pay
10. Shop Pay
When placing an order, your billing address must match the information linked to your payment method. If your payment is declined, please contact your bank or financial institution for assistance.
Please note, we do not offert BeYou gift cards at this time.
What is Amazon Pay?
Amazon Pay allows you to complete your purchase by using the information stored in your Amazon account. You won't need to reenter your credit card information, and typing of your billing and shipping address on BeYouMultiWear.com as your account information will be linked to your Amazon profile. Simply log in with your Amazon account username and password and select from the information already stored in Amazon.
How can I checkout using Amazon Pay?
Once you’ve added items to your cart, the Amazon Pay button will appear.
First-time users paying through Amazon Pay on BeYouMultiWear.com must accept Amazon’s Terms & Conditions before proceeding to payment.
After you have logged into your Amazon account, you will be able to select from the payment, billing and shipping information already stored.
How can I return an order I placed using Amazon Pay?
All orders are subject to BeYou’s Online Return Policy. Your refund will be processed through the form of payment selected through your Amazon account.
Orders purchased through Amazon Pay may be returned by mail to the warehouse. To facilitate your return, please provide your digital invoice you received in your shipment confirmation email. Refunds will be submitted once the return has been received and processed at the warehouse.
Will my BeYouMultiWear.com order appear in my Amazon Orders?
Your BeYouMultiWear.com order details will not appear under Your Orders on your Amazon account. However, you can find your BeYou order information within the Amazon Pay section of your account activity.
If you have a BeYouMultiWear.com account, you are able to see all order information within your account. You can create a BeYouMultiWear.com account here where you can track the status of your order and access your order details.
Will my order be shipped by Amazon?
No, your order will be processed and shipped by BeYouMultiWear.com. For questions or assistance regarding your order, please contact BeYou Client Services.
Who can I contact if I have any questions?
For more information or assistance with your order, please contact BeYou Client Services.
For inquires related to your Amazon account, please contact Amazon at:
Do you offer a monthly payment plan option?
Unfortunately as of this second, BeYou does not offer a monthly payment plan option but it is the works.
Am I able to use multiple forms of payment for an order?
At this time, we only accept one form of payment per order.
When will I be charged for my purchase?
For the simple fact we do not offer monthly payment arrangements at this time, the charge will be immediately at the time of purchase.
Am I charged sales tax for online purchases?
Orders placed on BeYouMultiWear.com are subject to applicable state, local and county sales tax. Your order confirmation will reflect an estimated sales tax and order total based on the shipping zip code entered when your order was placed. The actual sales tax will be calculated and applied before the final purchase is completed.
Can I cancel or modify my order?
Orders for items available for immediate purchase cannot be cancelled or modified once they have been placed. If you would like to return your item, please refer to our returns and exchange section.
Pre-orders and back-orders that have not yet shipped can be cancelled by contacting us.
Made to Order and personalized items cannot be canceled or modified. These items are considered final sale and cannot be returned. Some sales may be disclosed from this, if this is something you're dealing with please contact us.